I don't think the picture even needs explanation! A couple of weeks ago we were going to MeMe & Paw's for dinner and, as usual, we left the house via the Chicken Road. Billy was cruzin' down the road and I saw Kat1 on the left hand side of the road and I hollered at Billy "Don't run over Kat1" then I looked up and there were about 6 chickens in the middle of the road and I hollered at Billy "Don't hit a chicken"....too late...there were feathers flying everywhere! I thought it was much funnier than he did. I really think Kat1 was about to pounce on one of those chickens.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Chicken Road
I'm working on my next swap (due tomorrow! Arg!). It's called "My little corner of the world". What you do to participate is take 8 to 10 pictures of your town and send them to your partner. The partner I send to is in NY state. The partner that sends to me is in Australia. I've taken pictures of the new High School and other stuff around Mabank but, I couldn't pass up a picture of what Billy and I call "Chicken Road".

I don't think the picture even needs explanation! A couple of weeks ago we were going to MeMe & Paw's for dinner and, as usual, we left the house via the Chicken Road. Billy was cruzin' down the road and I saw Kat1 on the left hand side of the road and I hollered at Billy "Don't run over Kat1" then I looked up and there were about 6 chickens in the middle of the road and I hollered at Billy "Don't hit a chicken"....too late...there were feathers flying everywhere! I thought it was much funnier than he did. I really think Kat1 was about to pounce on one of those chickens.
I don't think the picture even needs explanation! A couple of weeks ago we were going to MeMe & Paw's for dinner and, as usual, we left the house via the Chicken Road. Billy was cruzin' down the road and I saw Kat1 on the left hand side of the road and I hollered at Billy "Don't run over Kat1" then I looked up and there were about 6 chickens in the middle of the road and I hollered at Billy "Don't hit a chicken"....too late...there were feathers flying everywhere! I thought it was much funnier than he did. I really think Kat1 was about to pounce on one of those chickens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG... it's all I can say. OMG!
You reeeaaaally need to move back to the city!!
Check out my blog list and find one called MyLifeInLouisiana. Then scroll a couple of posts down... past the smart car, and to the pictures taken in macro with her new camera. I want this kind of camera!! AGH!!! Love you... make Marla start a blog!!
Post a Comment