Thursday, June 18, 2009

OMG! I'm finally Blogging!

It has been sooo long since I blogged! I really can't believe how busy I've been but still haven't done anything! Since the last blog Heather and I went to the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington, Texas. Our new friend Paula went with us. Paula is the mom of one of the girls I work with. She is a scrapbooker and stamper too! We had a great time! We bought a lot of great goodies! Then on Sunday I had to leave for a last minute trip to San Diego. I spent most the week there on a project with a supplier then headed home on Thursday. I just barely made it though...there were bad thunderstorms at DFW and they had cancelled the three flights before mine. My flight at 2:10pm was the first to leave SAN for DFW. Boy was I glad. I got home about 9pm and slept until 10:30 the next morning. For anyone that knows me, you know if I sleep until 8:00am I'm sleeping in. Most mornings, even on the weekend, I'm up by 5:30. So this week I've been playing catch up at work and at home. I hope things are settling down a bit. I'm looking forward to our upcoming vacation! YEAH!

Blog at 'cha later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG... my mom blogged... OMG.. my mom typed "OMG"... OMG... I love my mom!! :)