Friday, July 3, 2009

Life with a 35mm Camera!

Ok! Just returned home from a week at the Villages. We had a good time. Went shopping Saturday. Hung out at the condo on Sunday. Went to the zoo Monday where it started thundering, lightening and pouring down rain. We had to hunker down in the reptile house for about 30 minutes until it passed. Tuesday we went antiquing and Heather came down that night. Wednesday, Heather and I went shopping. Thursday we hung out all day at the indoor water park at the Villages. Billy took several pictures of Heather and I on the lazy river...I can't wait to see those. But, it's on the 35mm and there are several pics left. I forget about those days. Also, I stook at the base of one of the water slides waiting about 30 minutes to get a good picture of Heather and Billy coming out in one of those double tubes...I don' know if I got a good picure 'cause I had to wait until I saw it was them then take the picture...no delete on the 35mm.

MeMe & Paw and Billy's mom are coming over tomorrow for HB's an HD's. I'll use the rest of the pictures then...then off to the CVS to get them developed! Wow! I'm back to the stone ages!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've seen these pics.. I hope you remember how to use the SCANNER! And please don't include the pic that CVS should have banned of you!