Saturday, January 1, 2011

Label Bag Project for New Year's Day

I like to swap FB's (friendship books) and LB's (label bags). I started out on Swap-bot.com but, have found new swappers through the FB's and LB's I have received along the way.
Here is a quick tutorial on how to make homemade envies.
I only used a few tools.
My scissors, bone folder, personal trimmer and double sided tape.
I used a Stampin' Up! envie (roughly 3X3).
I opened it up and used it for my template.
Then I traced around it...
Cut it out...

And creased it on four sides.
Fold on the creases.


I used the double sided tape on the small tabs. You will want to make your tape pieces just a little bigger than the piece here. (UUuuuuuuhhhhh! My nails look pretty!)

Then just fold up the bottom tab and fold in the side tabs and press down on the tape.

I made all these envies in just a few minutes....well, it seemed like only a few minutes. I was watching season 1 of LOST on Netflix!
Happy envie making!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty!! Love it :)

I'm searching for swappers of LB's and FB's (neat and pretty ones), if anyone's interested ^_^ (contact me via my blog: nabi.blogg.se)