Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scrapbook Challenge on SoulScrappers.com

Here is my page I did for the GLEE challenge at Soul Scrappers. You can find Soul Scrappers here!

I'm playing along with a contest on a ning.com forum called SoulScrappers. The contest is to complete the challenges and contests to earn points to win prizes. The first challenge was to use one of the suggested Beatles songs of which I choose "Good Day Sunshine". The challenge was to use 60's related/references items in the layout. I used my Stampin' UP! ink and alcohol in a spritzer to make the "tye-dyed" background. The pic is of my little cousin, Brylea, at our family gathering on Labor Day weekend. It was late in the afternoon and the sun was getting ready to set and it was shining on her sweet little cheeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love this page.. I'm so glad I told you what to do and you made it all your own!!