Tuesday, May 20, 2008

How about a Layout or two


OK! How about a page layout?
I did this with my March kit from scrapbookobsessions.com. I love the acid type papers and the wild green. This was Heather at her best friend Kacie's wedding. Heather was the Maid of Honor. I brushed Tim Holtz purple crackle paint on the side of the picture just because I wanted to use it. Heather was really proud...she said "Look! Momma used an embellishment to cover up my arm fat!"

I did a few pages at the crop Saturday! One of my Great Grandfather. My dad gave me a picture of him last week so I thought I'd use another of the vintage type pages I got in another kit from scrapbookobsessions.com. I'll post it later. I was thinking while I was cropping...why am I scrapbooking a picture of someone I never even knew (he died in 1933...my dad barely knew him) when I haven't even started my wedding scrapbook. I at least made a step toward working on it...I bought a really nice scrapbook. That will be my focus for the next crop in June...work on the wedding scrapbook. Maybe finish the honeymoon scrapbook. I did at least start that one.

Gotta get dinner started. Billy will be home soon. I do look forward to posting more layouts!

No comments: