Sunday, May 18, 2008

May Crop

Well, yesterday's crop went really well. Heather and I showed up about 8:30am to start setting up. Ina Mae came by to see if we needed anything before she opened up the front office. If you didn't know, where we have this crop is at Town & Country RV Park and Mini-Storage Warehouses. We have the crop in their "party barn" out back. Ina Mae and her husband Lynn are the owners. Lynn worked with me at Solar until he retired last year. Ina Mae is my mail carrier.

First to show up was Penny's mom Gladys. Then Penny and her daughter Becca. Then Ina Mae came in, her 85 year old Father-in-Law had relieved her. Later, Kacie and her younger sister Heather came in and that rounded it up. We cropped, joked, ate, and had a real good time. I'm already looking forward to next time. This sounds funny coming from a scrapbooker but, I didn't think to take a picture of us to post here. But, next time will be different. We crop again on June 28th and there will for sure be a group photo to post.

I will continue with more tomorrow. Heather is doing her first real Pampered Chef party!!!

No comments: