Monday, April 20, 2009

ATC's for Swaps on Swap-bot

I finished five ATC's (artist trading cards) for two swaps on Swap-bot Saturday.

The first is "Flutter By" and has a musical score background with butterfly's. The next is "Take Time". This one is a picture of a man looking into the engine of a car that I got in another swap... I just cut out the man. The next is "Springtime" Just flower stickers and a rinestone flower with a postage stamp with a bird. The fourth is "Bouncing Baby". It is a page from a music book but is in a foreign language with a picture of the baby from an old shower invitation and says "follow the bouncing baby". The last is for another swap and is a page from an old dictionary that has "Swap" defined. I added a rub-on heart and wrote I and -bot after swap. I have a couple more ATC's for a Springtime swap I need to work on this week and will post as soon as I complete.

Kim

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you but you need to spel chek... hehe!I

Kimmy P said...

I know this is random -- but I found the link to your blog through swap-bot. My name is also Kimberly, I live in Dallas and am a stamper too! I HEART Stampin Up. Great blog :)

Unknown said...

You need to UPDATE, Momma!!