Saturday, April 4, 2009

Scrapbooking Post

Well! I finally have gotten around to post pictures of the layouts I did at the last crop...way back in March! These are a few more of the pages for MeMe's Heritage Album.

This is MeMe and Nanny Helen (MeMe's mom). It's so rare we get snow around here, they must have been so excited they needed a picture!


This is Granpa Bill and Nanny Helen


This is the whole family! I'm going to add a journal block in that big blank space on the right.


This is the "Fashionista" page! You can't see too good but the hair do in the bottom right picture is priceless!


These pictures were taken at the beauty shop MeMe always went to when we lived in Pleasant Grove. She went to there religiously! Every Saturday!


This is a great pic of MeMe smiling! She doesn't usually smile when we are taking pictures because she doesn't like the way her wrinkles look! But, It's great when she smiles!


I have about 6 or 8 layouts to complete and I will be done with her book! I hope to finish all of them on the next crop in May! I wish all of you could be there!

Gotta go for now...heading to the Volenteer Fire Departments Fish Fry at the fire station. This is always better than the chili supper...I don't care what Rex Eugene says!

TTFN!

No comments: