Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finally! I'm posting!

I got my camera back from Heather and I've really been a slacker. I told my friend Marla I would post pic's of the Dotee's I've received so far in my ABC Dotee swap. Here are B - C & D.


I don't have A yet. The gal who started the ABC Dotee swap flaked out and I ended up taking it on. She was my partner in the A swap. I do have a private swap going on with another swapper who didn't get the D. She is making me an A and I am making her a D. I got another swap and my partner for that swap sent me a "Bonus" Dotee! Here she is.


I'm getting a root canal this afternoon! Yippee! So...I don't know if I'll feel like posting or not. If I do, I'll post the pictures of the layouts I made at the last crop. The pages for my mom's heritage album.
Type at 'cha later! Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dotee Dolls are very cute!! I'm impressed. Hope you're doing well after that root canal!! See ya on Monday!!

Anonymous said...

I'm anonymous because that's the only way I can comment. Everything else knocks me out of Firefox!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim: Love your Dottee Dolls, really like the kitty cat one. Would love to have one just like it.Enjoy the Easter pics, so sorry we missed the family gathering. Mother & Daddy got their hot water heater fix today.
Hugs & love
Cousin Diane