Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day long Crop!

Well, it's the day after our September Crop and I'm still exhausted. The truck is still loaded down with all my supplies that have to be put back in the Scrapbooking room but, the day was worth it.

This is all that was left at 9pm - Ashley (pregnant), Penny, Me and Heather in the wild shirt!
I asked each of them to show me their favorite page they had made.


Penny made a page on their Florida trip about Snorkeling.











Ashley just got the 12" Cricut Expressions and a Juke box. All of us played with that! Her favorite page was of her daughter Savannah and Santa!











Heather has been working on a Scrapbook for one of the nurses that moved to another hospital. She has worked on it for two whole crop days. It's a good looking scrapbook! She's done a great job!











All in all, I think we had a great time! I'm looking forward to our next crop on November 15th!

No comments: