Friday, September 12, 2008

One More Card

I've been in a real mood for anything fall and winter! Maybe it's all the stuff they've already put out at Wal-Mart. I love to decorate my dining table for fall. Little gourds that look like pumpkins, ceramic pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns, mini bails of hay with little stuffed scarecrows perched on top! I even bought new dishes to set the table with. I can't wait to gather all that stuff from the attic and place it around the house. But first, it needs to cool off a little so I'm not so dreading the heat in the attic. Maybe after Ike passes we will have a few cool days and I can get up there...or better yet, I could send DH to fetch my boxes of goodies!!! That's the plan. I'll post new pics of the dinner table tomorrow!

I just made this little "Thinking of You" card. I did say I was in the fall mood!! I made this with cardstock from the Earth Elements color family using the Greetings Galore stamp set and my trusty Stampin' Write markers. I think it's kinda cute!

No comments: