Saturday, September 13, 2008

There is a Hurricane a comin'

Thought I'd added this card before I lose power...I know, it's early but Billy woke me up checking the weather. I did this card last night using the "Solemn Stillness" stamp set and new SU In Colors Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red. I also added a little Gold embossing powder and some non-SU hemp.

That bad weather isn't supposed to get here until about noon so maybe I'll have time to make some more cards today and post them too!
Ok...I'm back! We lost power from 10am to 11am for no particular reason....probably some dead tree fell on a line! There are a lot of dead trees out here in the country! I finished up another card during the outage! Not much light in the scrapbooking room but, I made due. This was made with the "Wishing you Cheer" and "Frosty" stamp sets, scallop punch, Kiwi Kiss and Very Vanilla cardstock and a piece of printed paper, deck the halls by create, Kate.

No comments: