Monday, January 12, 2009

New Ribbon Holder!

I was cruzin' the internet looking for new ways to organize my scrapbooking stuff and stumbled on to the Simply Renee ribbon organizer. I looked at different websites and on E-bay to find one. It was a little over my budget but, I loved it and really needed a new way to store ribbons. I made one last look on google and stumbled on to a blog with ribbon organization. This girl bought pantry organizers and hung them on peg board and used the clip-it-up clips just like on the expensive organizer. I couldn't wait to run to Lowe's to get a couple. Billy hung them and I have been looking all weekend for some 12X12 cardboard pieces I kept. I finally found the pieces (to put on the racks to keep the ribbon from falling through) and cut them to size. Here is a sample of what it will look like.


The holder is not crooked it's my picture and yes those are my fingertips!

No comments: