Sunday, January 18, 2009

Saturday's Crop


Well the group photo looked OK on the camera's screen but here it looks horrible. You can't even tell who is who. On the stairs is Ashley, Cat and Heather then on the floor is Marla, Me and Sandy. Small group but we still had fun.

Last week was Heather's 25th birthday (Wow! How old does that make me?). We kinda made this Heather's party. She picked the food which was homemade pizza for lunch and chicken strips, mashed potatoes and black eyed peas for dinner. We had cake and ice cream too!


I started Meme's heritage book. I got four pages done. If you are reading this and you know Meme this is a secret. The first page is her graduation class of 1944 at Crozier Tech in Dallas. The next is some school pics and a group shot of her 3rd grade class in Letot. The is the picture I just loved. She is standing in a lake or pond in rubber waders holding a shotgun. I will have to ask her about it when I give her the album but it's called "Country Girl". The final page I struggled over and I really don't feel like it's finished but, I don't know what to do with it. It's a pic of her and Daddy at some bar/restaurant. That's her in the silver crown. No! She wasn't wearing it to the bar...I added that. I'll get more detail when I give it to her and maybe go back and add some journaling.



No comments: