Sunday, January 18, 2009

Scrapbook Convention in Mesquite, Texas!

Ashley and I went to the StampScrapArtTour today at the Mesquite Convention Center. It was a super small convention, only 17 vendors, but that didn't make it bad. I still found plenty to buy. First I bought some "stamp" scissors.

They are called "stamp" because the edge looks like a postage stamp back when they were perforated and you had to tear them apart. They had some great stamps and templates that I wanted all of. But, I will have to purchase them on line a little at a time.

Then I got some Mini Spritzers. We watched a demo where the lady made this card on photo paper.

Here are the mini spritzers.

Then lastly I got two stamps some candy cards and bags (I'll have to make a couple and show what they make) and a bow maker template. The man demo'd the template and it will make the tiniest bows. If you are like me....you can get very frustrated making bows. Here is all that stuff.

Then we went to Michaels (don't tell Sandy we went) and then to Sam's Wholesale club. All in all we had a good day.

1 comment:

This Girl's Life said...

I'm so jealous! We never get any conventions that come close. I think the nearest one would be over an hour away. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)